Within the project PPI4Waste, Zagreb City Holding organised a conference entitled “Promotion of public procurement of innovation for waste treatment”.
This conference addressed municipal companies, experts in the field, lcoal authorities and academic institutions. It aimed at creating a discussion between demand and supply of innovative waste treatment solutions.
Download the presentations:
- Panel 1: Promotion of innovation – Regulatory framework in EU and Croatia – Circular Economy
Panel 2: Green public procurement – Technology of collection and treatment of municipal solid waste
- Maja Balaško (City of Koprivnica) – Development of GPP (Life Future)
- Đuro Horvat (Tehnix) – Innovation in waste treatment technology
- Josip Grilec (Stražaplastika) – Innovative treatment of Polymer Waste
- Maja Graml (Graml) – BigBelly systems
- Božo Bujanić (Šestan Busch) – Recycling of Polymer Composites
- Panel 3: Establishment of resource efficiency and circular economy – Promotion of innovation in waste management of communal companies